Ender guides students in their effort to learn seemingly difficult topics. He is passionate about teaching; motivating and encouraging his students while building their self-confidence. He founded SFTutors, an independent professional tutoring organization, in 2005 in San Francisco and he is the author of the GMAT Math Workbook through Barron’s Educational Series.
Ender has worked with hundreds of students since 1992 in all levels of math and has coached them on increasing their success in school and improving their performance and managing anxiety in standardized tests. He has been working as a full-time professional tutor since 2005.
Ender has a Mechanical Engineering degree from METU/ODTU in Turkey and an MBA degree in finance from University of Rochester. He also worked as a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) in several top tier corporations in the San Francisco Bay Area. His diverse background in engineering, finance and tutoring gives him a special outlook as an educational practitioner. His experience helps him explain complex concepts in many different ways to make them easy for all involved. “Aside from his knowledge base, he is gifted in identifying a student’s method of absorbing material and ‘tweak’ the process and his style to meet their needs.”
- Founder and Math Tutor at SF Tutors serving San Francisco Bay Area
- Author of Barron’s GMAT Math Workbook, ISBN: 0764145347
- Co-author of Barron’s GMAT Flash Cards, ISBN: 0764196898
- Taught math since 1992, specializing in one-on-one and small group math tutoring
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering – Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey
- M.B.A. in Finance – University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- CFA – Chartered Financial Analyst